|We're not ready...just yet!|
This article is a stub. You can encourage the Super Noobs Wiki by editing it.
"Dude or Noob?" is the fourth episode of season 2 and the 56th episode overall of the series.
Shope buys a pop-teen magazine, so she can learn how to connect with her female classmates.
- April 5, 2018 (Turkey)
- May 24, 2018 (Africa)
- June 10, 2018 (Asia)
- July 3, 2018 (Central and Eastern Europe)
- September 6, 2018 (Canada)
- Two of the boys shown in Shope's pop-teen magazine "Dude or Dork?" look like two members of the Glee Club.
- The six questions in "Dude or Dork?" are:
- In school is he the first picked for the team or the first to pick his nose?
- Does he strut down the hill or stumble and fall?
- Does his face say Oh wow or Not now?
- Does he sink the shot or miss a lot?
- Does he stand and fight or run in fright?
- Does he light up the class or barely pass?
- Roach picks his nose and Tyler tells him not to do it.
- The Noob guys have bad behaviors at school and are forced to go to the principal office.
Click here to view the gallery.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.