|We're not ready...just yet!|
This article is a stub. You can encourage the Super Noobs Wiki by editing it.
"One Noob Wonder" is the 25th episode of season 2 and the 77th episode overall of the series.
The Noobs want to become more popular. Kevin thinks the only way is through writing pop songs. Mem and Zen pretend to be super producers and try to sabotage the Noobs so they can keep training. This makes them more popular.
- May 4, 2018 (Turkey)
- June 22, 2018 (Africa)
- July 18, 2018 (Central and Eastern Europe)
- July 21, 2018 (Asia)
- November 20, 2018 (Canada)
- Kevin's dad makes his first official appearance. Before this episode, he only appears in the promo "Battle Balls Do's and Don'ts with Kevin".
- The Supernoobs have their second music performance, called "We Got Superpowers". Their first music performance is "Super-Tastic 4", performed in "Noob Kids on the Block".
- Error: In this scene, Kevin's Battle Ball is accidentally colored blue.
- XR4Ti, Mem and Zen have completely opposite opinions about Supernoobs' new song compared to Earth people. Because of this, XR4Ti fails to do what Mem and Zen tell her, such as making Supernoobs' song worse or helping Mem and Zen become superstars.
- The title of the episode is based on the phrase "one hit wonder".
Click here to view the gallery.