Supernoobs is a Canadian flash animated series produced by WildBrain (formerly known as DHX Media) for Cartoon Network and Teletoon. The series is about four kids who navigate through middle school and fight evil assassins at the same time. It first premiered on Cartoon Network in the United Kingdom and Ireland on November 2, 2015. Supernoobs was created by Scott Fellows, who also created Johnny Test, Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide, Big Time Rush, and 100 Things to Do Before High School.
Supernoobs, is a super-powered series where four 12-year-old best-friendies – Kevin, Tyler, Shope, and the Roach – are accidentally recruited by an intergalactic alliance to help stop an evil space-virus spreading across the galaxy! So now these “noobs” have to not only survive the harrowing hallways of middle school, but have to crush microcosmic infections that turn earthlings into contagious beasts with one goal in mind – destroying Earth! Sometimes it’s hard to decide which mission is harder! Combine the already heroic task of surviving Parents, Hormones, Final Exams, Bullies, Jocks and Crazy Teachers, now add super-powers they have no idea how to use and the evil space virus that infects the Jocks, turning them into hulking Mashed Potato Monsters or the Bully turning him into a 9 foot laser-eye shooting BULL – now you’ve got Supernoobs!
In season two of Supernoobs, it’s more super chillin’, more super villains and more super battle ball action, as the Supernoobs begin to master their powers! Noob training is almost complete, and the superhero team is ready to take on Count Venamus and the Creators with a new attitude, new powers and all new episodes! But it won’t be easy: The Creators have stepped up their game since realizing Earth may be hiding a secret ancient weapon that could wipe out the space virus. Count Venamus and his new super-tough Mech-Army are ready to destroy the hidden Earth power – and the Supernoobs – unless they can defeat him first.
- Main article: Category:Characters
Four middle school students from the town of Cornbury unexpectedly find themselves gifted with alien orbs known as Battle Balls that grant them amazing powers. However, when the Supernoobs aren't fighting the virus, they tend to use their powers irresponsibly and/or end up losing their Battle Balls which lead them into crazy disasters.
- Tyler Bowman (voiced by Matt Hill) – The wielder of the blue battle ball, which gives him the power to teleport and enhances his natural senses, giving him abilities such as mind-reading. It transforms his blonde hair to blue. Tyler is the group's leader and oftentimes moral compass, but is also distracted by his feelings for fellow student Amy Anderson. After his battle ball was damaged due to paint corrosion, he and the noobs go to the Battle Ball Master to have them repaired, which she did. Not only she restored his old powers but gained a new one as well. His newly acquired power is telekinesis.
- Kevin Reynolds (voiced by Richard Cox) – The cool wielder of the red battle ball, which enables him to shapeshift into various animals. A running gag involves Kevin turning into an opossum or something other than what he intended to turn into. The battle ball transforms his black hair to red. Kevin is the most selfish and irresponsible member of the team, often employing his Battle Ball for his own amusement and personal gain or making suggestions that get the group into trouble. After his battle ball was damaged due to paint corrosion, he and the noobs go to the Battle Ball Master to have them repaired which she did. Not only she restored his old powers but gained new one as well. He can now transform into Virus versions of animals. Kevin is also implied to have feelings for Shope as he stated under the control of mind control goggles; he hoped to one day "marry" Shope.
- Jennifer Shope (voiced by Tabitha St. Germain) – The only female member of the Supernoobs, and the most scientifically minded of the group, who also considers herself to be the smartest but she sometimes relies on her friends to do some of her work so she could get her an "Easy A". Shope wields the purple battle ball, which allows her to harness natural forces like water and electricity. It transforms her black hair to purple. She is commonly known by her surname Shope to her friends, whereas most adults refer to her by her given name Jennifer. The sign on her shirt closely resembles the sign of the Santiago Metro. After her battle ball was damaged due to paint corrosion, she and the noobs go to the Battle Ball Master to have them repaired which she did. Not only she restored her old powers but gained new one as well. She can now bend subatomic frequencies.
- Theodore Roachmont (voiced by Lee Tockar, usually just called Roach or The Roach) – The shortest member of the Supernoobs with unruly red hair in which various objects can be found in. Roach wields the green battle ball, which grants him the power of flight and super strength through enlarging his fists. It transforms his red hair to green. He is shown to be the most innocent and least selfish member of the noobs although he can be the most clueless and gullible member as well. Though not usually the team's strategist, he does occasionally stumble onto brilliant ideas, such as discovering that the Battle Balls could combine to create a vehicle. He also tends to develop crushes on mature female characters, such as XR4Ti, the Noobs' theater teacher, and an alien princess. After his battle ball was damaged due to paint corrosion, he and the noobs go to the Ball Master to have them repaired which she did. Not only she restored his old powers but gained new one as well. He has now the power to disarm himself (as in remove his arms from his sockets, which he finds it awesome).
- Zenblock/Zen (voiced by Michael Adamthwaite) – A blue alien who is constantly accompanied by Mem, whom he is virtually identical to physically apart from their coloring, teeth, and nose shape. Zen is the gruffer of the pair, but like Mem is largely unfamiliar with Earth culture and can be as immature and childish as Mem on occasion. They were sent to Earth by the Benevolent Alliance to recruit warriors for the battle against the virus, but mistook the four children in paintball gear for soldiers. While he is often disparaging of the Noobs' skills-having been the one to give them their less-than flattering team name-he does have a soft spot for them, which led to him being assigned along with Mem to train the group. He is also shown to have a strained sibling-like friendship with Mem as he and Mem often disagree and blame each other on many things although they do many activities together and have some similar interests. He is also shown to have a sleepwalking problem, which he calls "sleepfighting". Zen often speaks with an Austrian accent similar to Arnold Schwarzenegger and is capable of disguising himself as an adult male human with brown hair who usually wears a blue outfit including a sweater vest, during which he employs the alias "Rob".
- Memnock/Mem (voiced by Bill Mondy) – A green alien and companion to Zen, who like Zen, also possesses special armor that grants him similar powers to the Noobs. Mem is the softer spoken and more sensitive of the pair but like Zen, he is often annoyed and embarrassed by the irresponsible shenanigans of the Noobs and sometimes falls victim to them. Despite being a virus warrior Mem is often shown as the most immature and childish member of the duo as his willingness to understand Earth culture often distracts him from taking care of the noobs. Mem and Zen are shown to have a friendship that is similar to that of brothers as they have the tendency to blame each other for things, such as the mistake of selecting the Supernoobs, though they usually come to their aid during battles. He is also shown to like cooking food as a hobby. In human form, Mem appears as a blonde man named "Bob" who usually wears a green outfit that includes a sweater that he wears with the arms tied around his neck.
- XR4Ti (voiced by Rebecca Shoichet) – The feminine artificial intelligence controlling Mem and Zen's ship, the Galacticus. XR4Ti is often the voice of reason, even more so than the occasionally irresponsible and immature Mem and Zen, but deals with limitations of being a computer with no power to act on her own. Because of her role as a voice of reason, XR4Ti has a stern mother-child like relationship with both Mem and Zen and the noobs although she is unaware of Roach's crush on her. Her name is reused from a spaceship from Scott Fellows' previous animated series, Johnny Test.
- Main article: Episode Guide
|Season||Episodes||Season premiere||Season finale|
Season 1 premiered on November 2, 2015 in the UK and December 7, 2015 in the US. The Middle East premiere is January 18 and the Australia and New Zealand premiere is February 1, 2016. The entire season became available to purchase on iTunes on July 12, 2016. This season has 52 11-minute episodes.
Season 2 was annouced by WildBrain (known as DHX Media at that time) on January 11, 2018 and first aired in Turkey on April 2, 2018, then premiered in Canada on September 3, 2018. This season has 52 11-minute episodes, making 26 22-minute pairs as announced. The season 2 finale first aired in CEE on August 6, 2018, then in Canada on February 7, 2019.
|United Kingdom & United States||November 2, 2015|||
|Germany||German||March 17, 2016||Supernoobs - Superkräfte aus Versehen|||
|Australia & New Zealand||English||February 1, 2015||Super Noobs|||
|Taiwan||Mandarin Chinese||August 8, 2016|
|Latin America||Latin American Spanish||Disney XD||August 22, 2015|
|Poland||Polish||Cartoon Network||August 2016||Superciapy|
|Middle East & South Africa||English||January 18, 2016||Super Noobs|||
|Philippines||English||February 1, 2016|
|Turkey||Turkish||February 8, 2016||Süper Çaylaklar|
- ↑ https://www.wildbrain.com/trade-news/dhx-media-reports-q4-and-full-year-fiscal-2019-results-and-announces-name-change-to-wildbrain/
- ↑ https://www.wildbrain.com/shows/supernoobs/
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 https://www.wildbrain.com/newsreleases/dhx-media-announces-season-two-supernoobs-turner-family-channel/
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 If It Ain't Broke, Don't Noob It!
- ↑ Noob Coloured Glasses
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 A Noob Divided Cannot Noob!
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supernoobs#Episodes
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 8.3 https://tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/S%C3%BCper%C3%A7aylaklar#B%C3%B6l%C3%BCmler
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 9.3 9.4 https://ro.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superg%C4%83g%C4%83u%C8%9Bii#Episoade
- ↑ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supernoobs#Broadcast
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1SCH4s6jLE
- ↑ https://www.foxtel.com.au/tv-guide/grid
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rKSN0p95qw
- ↑ http://www.tvinfo.de/tv-programm/Supernoobs
- ↑ http://us1.campaign-archive2.com/?u=77d8fd1b81666a1dba9c96f0f&id=41d1619894
- ↑ https://pl.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superciapy
- ↑ http://prsdube16.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/cartoon-network-africa-january-2016.html